How to fix Ethernet connection Windows 10?

• https://www.howtoifixit.com/ethernet-connection-windows-10/">fix Ethernet connection Windows 10:If you’re unable to access the web via coaxial cable , then you would like to troubleshoot this issue. If you'll open the Network and Sharing Center you'll find that the PC doesn’t recognize the ethernet connection. But if you are trying to access the web when connected over WiFi with an equivalent connection then you'll be ready to browse the web which suggests the matter could also be caused due to incorrect network configuration, corrupt or outdated network drivers, damaged or faulty coaxial cable , hardware issues etc.https://www.howtoifixit.com">Howtoifixit

• I am a student at a renowned university in California. Early on i was very excited and had a sense of pride in me being a student of the university. I was always good in academics and gained good grades. Even today I am sincere and honest with my studies. But what I saw by the end of 1st semester was absolutely demotivating for me. I saw that my mates hired professional help to get their assignments done. Fellows who were barely attentive in class were all submitting assignments exactly as required. I was very sad and wanted to report it to the faculties but I hesitated. The work submitted by everyone was original and everyone gained good grades. I really started thinking, is it worth the pain to study so much when I could hire experts to do the task for me. But with time I realised that there is no alternative to knowledge and it can only be gained by studying. Today I have stopped noticing what others do, I just focus on me and my studies.

One day I was sitting with a classmate of mine and I asked him how he managed to get expert help. He walked me through the entire process and I was just stunned to see how easy it is to score an A in all the assignments without studying. There are industry accepted keywords to find professional help. Everything was so organized and simple. I really felt sorry thinking where the education system was going. All he had to do was to google the following to find experts:-

Looking for Programming Assignment Help
    C Assignment Help Tutor
    Online C++ Assignment help expert
    Need Java Assignment Help
    Do you provide Python Assignment Help
    Computer Science Assignment help
    Statistics Homework Help expert needed
    Statistics Assignment Help expert needed
    Looking for Matlab Homework Help
    Looking for Matlab Assignment Help
    Are you a Math Homework Help expert
    Are you a Math Assignment Help expert
    Online Economics Homework Help required
    Online Economics Assignment Help required
    Proving Programming Coursework Help is also a great idea.

Looks like your connection to GXChain Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.