They're very very precise

• Yeah when I was f2p I saw people in full rune tanking the level 50 spiders about the 3rd level of RuneScape gold stronghold with bronze arrows. That might do the job. I also know that the individuals with quite large range exp in f2p failed ice giants for at least a lot of their exp. So maybe those would do the job also. Smart idea to tank using bronze arrows. Just kill em. Bring along swordies in order to continue longers.

They're very very precise. Even in full dharoks, and superb sets (with super def), 71 def along with an inv of sharks, I cant last over 2-3hrs thr with no banking. U wont continue beyond 10-20 mins. How do you figure I would get wrecked with D'Hide? I Camped for weekly at hogboblins with 1 inventory of anchovy pizzas. Thrs a dif b/w spiders, and h0bs. Spiders have no secure stains. . Hobs possess lowsy atk. .

Meanwhile, I reside barely 3hrs using 71 def (promoted to 85+ with superb baskets ). And with complete dharoks, which is one of, if not, the best def bonus equipment in sport plus a full invntory of monkfish. With exactly the same equipment, I cud possibly last forever at hobs without a single parcel of food. However, when ur tht arrogant, go have pleasure lasting 10 mins per inv of meals, becoming approx 5k exp per hr...

Your prestige is the number of floors you do before clicking on the reset button. If you have lv99 dg and do 50 flooring, then you have 50 prestige. If you only do 20 from those 50 before resetting, you only get 20 prestige. Attempt to Buy RS gold always reset after doing all the floors possible. It is very easy today, since you can tick off flooring lower by copying greater ones. So ur saying if I do the hihest floor by a reset, then it is going to tick off the other floor? I believe so... I am doing floor 12 right now and checking it out.

Looks like your connection to GXChain Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.